August 25, 2020

"I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear.

Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe."



Abraham Lincoln





"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country: corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggravated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. Government possessing power to create and issue currency and credit as money and enjoying the right to withdraw currency and credit from circulation by taxation and otherwise, need not and should not borrow capital at interest, as the means of financing Governmental work and public enterprise. The Government should create, issue and circulate all currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity."





"Shortly after making that prophetic statement, Abraham Lincoln was shot to death one evening in a darkened theatre. A coded message was found in the trunk of John Wilkes Booth, the assassin, the key to which was discovered in Judah P. Benjamin's possession. Benjamin, was the Civil War campaign strategist for the House of Rothschild."  John R. Elsom



No comments: