December 30, 2015

The  Tree  of  Life





from  Rise Up in Consciousness


Anne Blaney   December 20, 2015



The tree is a lovely image to describe the reality and experience of the One Being, the Being in which we live and move and have our being. “I am the vine, ye are the branches,” is an image used by the Master Jesus when He was on earth. In the book of Genesis in the Bible, the tree image is central—placed by the Lord in the center of His Garden, Eastward in Eden.


It’s essential to remember that the garden was the Lord’s, not man’s—“The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof.” In the center of that garden there was one tree, but that one tree could appear as two different trees. One could see either the Tree of Life, or the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The essential statement for everyone to know and say is: I Am—in the Tree of Life.


A characteristic of the Tree of Life is that it describes change. Life is always changing, moving. In our personal experience of being alive, we know our thoughts change, feelings change, and our bodies are always changing. Life is dynamic, ever-changing. This change is made up of many levels of movement of substance, some in the higher, finer range, even invisible, and others which are slower, heavier, and visible. Another way to describe this thing called Life is to call it The Creative Process.





Man is a sentient creature. We are highly sensitive to visible and invisible factors involved in the experience of life on this planet. This is a fabulous capacity, which seems unique to humans. We are aware of Life itself, and that we are Life itself. This sentience can be a source of creativity or destructiveness. One clue is that as sentient beings we should be comfortable with ever-changing conditions in the Creative Process.


But constant change doesn’t mean confusion. Our sentience becomes destructive when it is overtaken by the distorted patterns in the present world. This is the opportune time to consider which Tree is in focus. If at this point, one chooses to struggle, grapple and try to change what is being felt, try to manipulate, then it’s certain that the wrong tree was seen and the forbidden fruit has been eaten. It’s certain, then—and we’ve all been there—that one is trapped in the world of mirrors, governed by the world of effects, by the fruits of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It’s a huge comedown for man who thinks that it’s his right to know everything, but man simply doesn’t have to get involved at this level; it’s not his job in the Whole. He is meant to participate in the act of creation, but creation does not get initiated from reaction to effects.


We can trust that any information we require to create will be revealed in a timely fashion to a consciousness centered in The Whole. And the magical ingredient that comes with that is the element of design. The Whole is complexly, intricately, thoroughly imbued with design and coherence, and Love. Because the factors in Heaven and in the Earth are constantly changing, usefully we only really receive the next step or steps in the creative process that are pertinent to us in the Creative Process. This is an amazing gift, and one that we never seem to fully receive. The dynamic is similar to the GPS function in our cars, which entails constant recalibration of the journey. If we are open, and there are enough connecting points in our consciousness, the design features of the Whole will come into our awareness. We just need to let it happen, not prejudge it, or manipulate it into consciousness, but let it be revealed.


What we can do is make sure there is a clear and rich field of receptivity.


A recent job that David and I had was property management for a complex that had 80 suites for rent. The objective was to rent the suites as quickly as possible. That was how it was viewed from a financial perspective. But from another perspective, and one that I resonated with, we were renting spaces in which people might create a home—a whole other perspective. Both perspectives describe substance, one financial substance, the other life or living substance.





I think all of us are familiar with the concept and experience of generating invisible substance, hopefully of the creative kind. You might describe that invisible substance as light. We use the phrase, his presence lights up the room, or, when I think of her I feel instantly lighter. Humans have this ability to generate this stuff and discern it when it’s present, when spiritual substance is present. We are sentient to that level of vibration.


Getting back to this job and using it as an analogy, I loved cleaning the suites and preparing them for people to live in. As I did this I became aware that I was participating in a creative process. I was working with both spiritual substance and physical substance, and to be honest, I enjoy working with both levels of substance. The process began with the person who was vacating the suite. Looking at the space with the tenant, it usually became evident that significant cleaning was necessary before it would be appropriate to put it on the market. So I entered into a process with that person, gave them a list of what to cover, went the extra mile and lent tools and sometimes products. Sometimes it was humorous that I was showing people how to clean. Most of the people were quite willing to participate in my little exercise with them. It was fun to watch them as they did this; they discovered something. Often there was an enthusiastic showing of the suite after they had worked on it, because they were genuinely proud of what they had accomplished and probably were thinking they wished they had done this when they were living in the place!


Next, either I, or our cleaner, would step in and carry it to the next level. If I could, I loved to get involved at this stage. When I did, and David and I talked about this, I was aware that we were involved in a process of a type of exorcism. There were spirits present that needed to leave, to be cleansed literally and figuratively, sometimes with hard work, but always rewarding. There was also the alchemy: shifting or lifting the substance that was present to a higher level. A lot of that involved lifting in my own consciousness. I found as I worked I would find features that were exceptional to that particular suite—something I could get excited about, something I could appreciate, something I could love. I want to mention that the entire process was done in the spirit of Love on a number of levels. I loved the physical aspect of great exercise, but I also truly loved creating a space for people to live in. There’s a certain love that we feel creating beauty and order in our worlds.


Renting of the suite was a creative process of its own. There were adjustments to be made, different delivery styles, different approaches with different people, making sure I was not overstepping my boundaries, making sure they could see the beauty of the particular suite I was showing them. A lot of people came, saw nothing special, turned and walked away and I would never see them again. But ultimately, as each step unfolded, I found the perfect tenant would walk in, look around, and say, “I love it, I want it, what’s the next step.”


I also noticed in this process, that one of the biggest pitfalls was if I started to get worried: I wasn’t doing it right, I wasn’t going to rent the suites, and various angsts might arise. And when this happened, invariably everything would fall apart. I would be off my game, I would get rattled, and I wasn’t very convincing! I wasn’t having fun either. This was the time for personal sanctification, pausing, and standing still. I would then be able to return to the process with a different spirit. I realized that when I fell into worry, I had fallen into reactive thinking.


With this job I saw how, along the way, each step had become obvious. As I worked and created substance, I noticed how the next thing would fall into awareness. I think we’ve all had that experience in our living, that if we are still, we are better able to prioritize. This is an example of a much more profound principle. Mercifully, we only need to receive one step at a time in the Creative Process. If we were to receive a whole lot of information, we would get rattled and confused, try to manipulate and change things, and this would no longer reflect the reality of Life, which is constantly changing, recalibrating, and always in design.


I share these stories in order to describe some key principles that came into graphic sight for me. In the Bible we find another story of someone preparing a space for people to live in for a while: Noah, who built an ark of safety. I note that the ark was built with physical action, the design revealed step by step, and that space was full of substance, pairs of substance in this case.


Both these descriptions describe what is necessary in our daily lives, to fill our consciousness with the Light of Love for the One in whom we live and have our Being, to generate the finest quality of substance, through which His design can be seen moment to moment. This is the role of sentient aspects of the creation, and as such, we participate in necessary cleansing and allow, let, the unfolding creation to continue and manifest through beings in human forms.





archangelicbody.org


No comments: