March 20, 2015



this day now blossoming

awakening cool of violet dawn
leads into warming day
eleven a.m.
and the first bees of the morning now arrive
drawing in nectar of astonishing white cherry blossoms
to the northwest
astonishing light blue white haze sky
and puffy white cloud blossoms over the ridge


lifting my gaze
from blossom to blossom
my self i notice now
being here blossoming
in all this splendor
warming in the wonder of this day
now blossoming in my eye
and in my ear
now hearing the music
and dancing this same dance
i notice now
all creation dancing this same dance

david barnes




radiant face of me

rivers of golden light stream down this sacred valley
a freshening welcome in the winds spiralling down the pathways of my soul this morning
reaching deep to lift my spirits high

i love this valley  these swelling hills  breathing deep the blessings freely given

my heart  too  swells
in oneness with the tonal rhythms of the mother’s generous heartbeat
intercourse of light and sound bring forth the sweetness of this morning
the beauty of this sacred silent earth

oneness is the given gift
oneness is the blessing received
in thanksgiving to the Creator
of every dawning day

grateful
grateful for the generous tones of welcome
grateful for the many simple gifts
delicate patterns which display
the weave and dance  of light and sound  in flesh and blood

grateful
grateful for knowing
the majestic way of life which brings all things to pass
in perfect rhythm
the sacred silent seasons of the soul

now each day
i hear that thunderous voice
speak clearly
and show the way of oneness

and when I look at you
i see my own reflected brightness
streaming from your eyes
radiant face of me shines back from you

friendship is good
welcome
welcome the original face
the radiant dark intensity
the little ones
the laughter
and the golden light

david barnes




No comments: